Monday, November 28, 2011

Can't say no to races.

I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving full of family, food, and wine ( I may have filled mine with the last one a little too much...). I plan on doing a Thanksgiving update soon but I have some exciting news to share. I signed up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon! I have been contemplating it for a while and decided that timing was right, well as right as it could be to train for 13.1 miles. The race is at the end of February so I have plenty of time to increase my millage. There is even a training plan online. I am starting the plan a few weeks late but I figured with just completing the 6.6 miles from Miami Man after the swim and bike this is reasonable.

Speaking of Miami Man, the professional photos were posted.





I find that when I look at race pictures they motivate me to continue racing. There is something about seeing yourself in all spandex that makes you want to hit the pavement....

.live creatively well.
-nicole.

Let me know if you want to run the Princess Half with me! You need to register by December 1st to get your name on your bib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment